Name of Institution: Rockbridge Seminary
Address: 3111 East Battlefield Rd., Springfield, MO 65804
Year Founded: 2003 First Accredited: 2013
President: Daryl R. Eldridge, Ph.D.
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
1101 17th Street N.W., Suite 808
Washington, D.C. 20036
Web site: http://www.deac.org
Rockbridge Seminary is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) and is approved to operate in all U.S. states either through SARA, consent, or exemption.
Missouri: As a religious school, Rockbridge Seminary is exempt from oversight by the Missouri Department of Higher Education. Exemption is subject to periodic review of eligibility for continuance.
Missouri Department of Higher Education
Fax: (573) 751-6635
Rockbridge Seminary is an accredited degree-granting institution of higher learning that exists to develop servant leaders for Christian ministry through learning experiences that allow them to study and practice without leaving their ministry field.
Areas of Special Focus
Rockbridge Seminary provides an innovative approach to seminary education that meets the needs of “new paradigm” churches.
Description of Institution
Rockbridge Seminary offers four academic programs. Each program is designed to help develop servant leaders for Christian ministry through learning experiences that allow them to study and practice without leaving their ministry field.
- Active students:174
- Total number of graduates: 209
- Graduated in 2014: 18
- Average faculty-to-student ratio for courses: 1:10
- Graduates from non-U.S. countries: 3
- Gender: 78% male, 22% female
- Seminary-related education debt incurred by graduates: none
- Faith backgrounds: 39% Baptist, 50% non-denominational, 6% Reformed
- Average age at graduation: 45
- Students achieving their learning goals: 97%
- Students who would recommend their studies to a friend: 98%
- Students who are satisfied with their studies: 97%
- Course completion rate: 96%
- Program Completion Rates: 54%-MDiv, 61%-MML, 50%-DMS
- Alumni serving in a ministry role: 95%
- Alumni service status: 69% full-time ministry, 10% part-time ministry by choice, 10% bivocational ministry, 2% volunteer, 5% unemployed, 4% other