Church Staff Evaluation: A Tool for Effective Performance (National Association of Church Business Administration)
- The Church Staff
- Personnel Evaluation
- Reasons for Employee Performance Appraisals
- Who Should Evaluate?
- When To Evaluate
- Job Descriptions
- Job Standards
- The Performance Evaluation Review
- Performance Progress Reports
- Implementation of a Performance Appraisal Plan
- Performance Appraisals for a Church Employee?
- Ministerial Staff: To Evaluate or Not To Evaluate
- New Employee Orientation
- Team Building
- A Process for Formulating a Personnel Manual
- Coaching your Team
- A Difference Look at Employee Performance Reviews
- Considerations for a Performance Review Plan
- Appendix: Evaluation Forms
Church Staff Evaluation: A Tool for Effective Performance is a textbook for the Rockbridge Seminary course “Lead Like Jesus” (a fully online seminary course).
2012 Course Schedule for the course “Lead Like Jesus“
- 2012 Term 2 (Feb 28-Apr 23) – MDiv and MML