It is an honor to share with you Rockbridge Seminary’s 2014-2015 Annual Report. While no document can fully capture what is going on at Rockbridge, through the stories of our students, profiles of faculty, and statistical information, we pray you’ll sense the great things God is doing in our school—a seminary different on purpose.
This year’s activities involved preparing for our reaccreditation visit by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, a redesign of the virtual library, approval to accept veteran’s education benefits, and many improvements to the learning community. Here are a few highlights of our performance:
- Students achieving their learning goals: 95%
- Students who would recommend their studies to a friend: 97%
- Students who are satisfied with their studies: 99%
- Course completion rate: 96%
- Program Completion Rates: 76%-MDiv, 82%-MML, 70%-DMS
- Alumni serving in a ministry role: 95%
- Alumni service status (figures are for 5 years out of RS): 76% full-time ministry, 0% part-time ministry by choice, 6% bi-vocational ministry, 12% volunteer, 0% unemployed, 4% other
We are blessed with extraordinary students and graduates who are making a difference in churches and communities around the world. Pictured above is Emi Goicovici, pastor of Deo Gloria Church in Hunedoara, Romania. Read his story and many others by downloading the full report at this link.