The Doctor of Ministry in Transformational Leadership (DMin) is a professional doctorate designed for men and women who hold the MDiv or its educational equivalent and who have engaged in substantial ministry leadership. Students develop transformational leadership competencies in areas such as spirituality, spiritual community, transformational discipleship, organizational leadership, and missional leadership. The degree requires no fewer than three nor more than six years to complete. The purpose of the Doctor of Ministry program is to equip the student to be a transformational leader who practices ministry at the highest level of professional competence. Contact us today or apply now – it only takes a few minutes.
- Graduates will evaluate their spiritual life and design a personal or corporate plan for nurturing the inner life.
- Graduates will analyze contemporary issues related to developing a spiritual community.
- Graduates will apply new discoveries in learning science to their preaching, teaching, and writing.
- Graduates will lead their ministry organization through change initiatives using the principles of transformational leadership.
- Graduates will evaluate approaches to address or resolve contemporary issues related to helping transform a culture for Christ.
- Graduates will develop leadership skills in areas related to God’s call.
R7100 The Transformational Leader (1)
Required before 1st seminar
Seminars (taken in cohort, order varies)
W7601 Spiritual Life of the Leader (6)
F7601 Building & Nurturing Spiritual Community (6)
D7601 Transformational Discipleship (6)
M7601 Organizational Leadership (6)
E7601 The Missional Leader (6)
Applied Research Project
R7103 Research Methodology (1)
Req’d before 3rd seminar
R7105 Project Proposal (1)
Req’d before 5th seminar
R7600 Applied Research Project (6)
Req’d before end of 6th yr
Total hours 39