Total Program Cost*
- The Diploma in Ministry Studies is a 2-year diploma, requiring 39 semester hours for completion (total cost – $3,971 for 39 semester hours and all fees).
- The Master of Ministry Leadership is a 2-year degree, requiring 52 semester hours for completion (total cost – $10,340 for 48 billable semester hours** and all fees).
- The Master of Divinity is a 3-year degree, requiring 76 semester hours for completion (total cost – $15,380- for 72 billable semester hours** and all fees)
- The Doctor of Ministry is a 3-6 year degree, requiring 39 semester hours for completion (total cost – $11,108 including all fees)
*The Board of Directors reserves the right to increase tuition and fees. Total cost does not include books or final exam proctoring charges (selected courses master’s/doctoral programs only) or program extension charge (doctoral program only).
**Semester hours for the course “Proficiency Portfolio” (4) are not charged to the student.
Cost Per Term
- Diploma program tuition is $99/per hour or $297/course due at course registration.
- Master’s program tuition is $210/per hour or $840/course due at course registration.
- Doctoral program tuition is $282/credit hour or $1692/seminar due at seminar registration.
- Book cost and occasional assessment tool charges (estimated): $35 – $100 per course.
- Final Exam proctoring charge is $17.50 per exam (selected courses, master’s/doctoral only)
Tuition is paid on a course-by-course basis. Most courses are either 3 or 4 credit hours, depending upon the academic program. Visa, MasterCard, Discover card, or American Express can be used to pay tuition. An Easy-Pay option divides each term’s tuition into split payments. This allows you to pay a flat tuition rate on a month-by-month basis if you take a course every term. There are no scholarship programs available at this time. Students may withdraw from the program at any time without any financial obligation.
List of Fees
- Application Fee (nonrefundable): $10
- Portfolio Review Fee: $150 (master’s programs only)
- Graduation Fee: $100
A student has five days after registering or until the first day courses open in the given term, whichever is longer, to drop a course and receive a full tuition refund.
After the course has begun, a non-refundable portion of tuition (currently $156) will be withheld from the refund to cover administrative cost. The remainder of the tuition will be refunded as determined in the Refund Schedule below:
- After Week 1(Week 2 for doctoral seminar) – 80% of refundable tuition*
- After Week 2(Week 4 for doctoral seminar) – 60% of refundable tuition*
- After Week 3(Week 6 for doctoral seminar) – 40% of refundable tuition*
- After Week 4(Week 8 for doctoral seminar) – 20% of refundable tuition*
- After Week 5(Week 10 for doctoral seminar) – no refund
*Refundable tuition is the total course tuition minus the non-refundable administrative cost.
Decide which degree is best for you.
The Rockbridge Promise
If you are not completely satisfied with the online seminary learning experience during your first course, Rockbridge Seminary will refund your tuition in full.